What Is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is the use of technology to harass, threaten, embarrass, or target another person. By definition, it occurs among young people. When an adult is involved, it may meet the definition of cyber-harassment or cyber-stalking, a crime that can have legal consequences and involve jail time. Sometimes cyberbullying can be easy to spot — for…
Facebook is the largest source of online bullying. So, simple logic dictates they should make it easy to report bullying. Unfortunately, they apparently don’t believe in simple logic because many of their help functions are too deeply buried. It is my contention these links should be easily and readily available with one-click direct links from…
While researching the bullying problem, we saw no one-stop place where one could obtain all the information needed to:
1) Structure & Organize evidence
2) Access all knowledge (tips and tricks) needed to report bullies
3) Present the manner using meaningful methods that authorities need & will use
4) Offer links to all of the major bully reporting areas in different regions of world
5) We make no assumptions that you are computer savvy. We offer step-by-step instructions how to do everything you need to fully structure (organize) and report to various groups within many different regions.